VIDEO: The Robots Are Coming! AI, Mobile and the Future of Tour Guiding
September 25th, 2020by Alex Bainbridge
I was invited on a panel this week to talk AI tour guides, audio tours & autonomous vehicle sightseeing.
From feedback, it went well and was an interesting listen for tour guides, day tour operators and the wider industry. So for your listening pleasure, here it is:
Thank you to:
– Mitch Bach of TripSchool
– Von Harden of IATDG (International Association of Tour Directors and Guides) – Group Tour Professionals
– John Boulding of VOX Group
– Emma Guest-Consales, Ph. D. of Guides Association of New York City (GANYC)
– Iain Manley of VoiceMap Audio Tours
– Alex Bainbridge of Autoura << thats me 😉
Feedback etc as always, fully appreciated! This debate is only just getting started.
This content is protected by copyright. Link sharing is encouraged but duplication and redistribution is illegal
Comments via LinkedIn, if you like, https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6715168404984078336/